Followers

31.12.10

Troll 2

Truly one of the worst bad movies of all time, in my opinion. 2 out of 10 stars on IMDB already tells you this is going to be a winner. Everything from the main character getting up onto the table and peeing on the food at a family dinner to the corn love scene (as in a sex scene involving corn, and no, I'm not joking), to the fact that while this movie is called 'Troll,' there are in fact no trolls in the movie, but goblins, makes this movie so laughably terrible that it has become a cult classic. I saw it in live action along with the movie about a year ago, and it was just so ridiculously bad that I couldn't help but laugh, though seeing it without the acting and the rest of the audience would not, I'm sure, have been near as much fun. My parents were kind enough to get it for me for Christmas, and oh, how they have rued that decision ever since. Being in some state of intoxication while watching is highly recommended.

Here's the timeless sex scene, in case you're interested:

Nilbog backwards is Goblin? Oh my Goooooooood

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.
    best movie evar

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I thought you said Tron 2. Nevermind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at "peeing on the table." I'll be making a trip to the video shop for this gem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://lorenzomcdrewfis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete